SubjectRe: PREEMPT_RT vs I-PIPE: the numbers, part 2

Lee Revell wrote:
> Are you talking about the first run where you left all those expensive
> PREEMPT_RT debug options enabled?
>
> IMHO those numbers should be taken down, they're completely meaningless.

That's just flamebait. Anyone who's ever read an LKML thread knows
better than to just trust the topmost parent. As for those who
don't read LKML very often, then the "Latest Results" is the section
they'll be most interested in and that specific section starts with
with a big fat warning.

You can label the results meaningless if you wish, suit yourself.

Karim
--
Author, Speaker, Developer, Consultant
Pushing Embedded and Real-Time Linux Systems Beyond the Limits