SubjectRe: PREEMPT_RT vs I-PIPE: the numbers, part 2
From
On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 08:47:25PM -0400, Karim Yaghmour wrote:
> FWIW, Opersys has no engineering cycles to spare. This current
> testset and all related human and hardware costs are actually
> coming straight out of my personal pocket. I have no client paying
> for this. And, FWIW, I had absolutely no idea what we were going
> to find when I started this. Certainly I didn't expect that

What you found with this is the very limit of your patience :)

> preempt_rt would be able to do as good as the ipipe in terms of
> interrupt latency, and that's to your credit.

> After all, showing how much of a fraud we are shouldn't be that
> difficult, you're a very competent developer. And because of
> that last reason, I have a hard time holding this ad-hominem
> attack against you. I am dissapointed though.

He's probably confusing you from the real FUDers. I don't see you
as a FUDer.

He's just resentful fighting with you over attention from the same
batch of strippers at last years OLS. :)

bill

  Last update: 2005-06-23 02:53    [W:0.077 / U:0.668 seconds]