    SubjectRe: PREEMPT_RT vs I-PIPE: the numbers, part 2

    Paul E. McKenney wrote:
    > Any way of getting the logger's latency separately? Or the target's?

    Like I said to Ingo in my other response, we're going to use a
    technique similar to his lpptest (i.e. disable all interrupts and
    actively wait for a reponse from the target) on the the logger to
    settle the issue. I very seriously doubt the results will be any
    different, but we want to make sure that there are no doubts
    remaining.

    Karim
    --
    Author, Speaker, Developer, Consultant
    Pushing Embedded and Real-Time Linux Systems Beyond the Limits