SubjectRe: PREEMPT_RT vs I-PIPE: the numbers, part 2

Paul E. McKenney wrote:
> Any way of getting the logger's latency separately? Or the target's?

Like I said to Ingo in my other response, we're going to use a
technique similar to his lpptest (i.e. disable all interrupts and
actively wait for a reponse from the target) on the the logger to
settle the issue. I very seriously doubt the results will be any
different, but we want to make sure that there are no doubts
remaining.
Karim
--
Author, Speaker, Developer, Consultant
Pushing Embedded and Real-Time Linux Systems Beyond the Limits