SubjectRe: reiser4 plugins
Markus TЖrnqvist wrote:
> So merge it as it is and move the stuff to the VFS as needed or
> deemed necessary. And enable the pseudo interface, or at least
> set it in menuconfig and enable by default, it needs testing too.
Reiser4 has a number of great (IMO) things like file as directory,
atomic operations, different kinds of stat data, fibretions, etc, etc.
Some thing is not yet ready - doesn't matter. Some of this is of general
interest, some is Reiser4-dedicated.

New interfaces are needed to allow users to utilize that all. My point
is that the things that are of general interest must not be
Reiser4-only. For example, I should have a possibility to implement
files-like-dir in _another_ FS using the same interfaces that Reiser4
uses. That's all I wanted to say.

The other question that it may be difficult to foresee everything and it
may make sense to move some things upper in future.

--
Best Regards,
Artem B. Bityuckiy,