    SubjectRe: reiser4 plugins
    Markus TЖrnqvist wrote:
    > So merge it as it is and move the stuff to the VFS as needed or
    > deemed necessary. And enable the pseudo interface, or at least
    > set it in menuconfig and enable by default, it needs testing too.
    Reiser4 has a number of great (IMO) things like file as directory,
    atomic operations, different kinds of stat data, fibretions, etc, etc.
    Some thing is not yet ready - doesn't matter. Some of this is of general
    interest, some is Reiser4-dedicated.

    New interfaces are needed to allow users to utilize that all. My point
    is that the things that are of general interest must not be
    Reiser4-only. For example, I should have a possibility to implement
    files-like-dir in _another_ FS using the same interfaces that Reiser4
    uses. That's all I wanted to say.

    The other question that it may be difficult to foresee everything and it
    may make sense to move some things upper in future.

    --
    Best Regards,
    Artem B. Bityuckiy,