    SubjectRe: kernel bugzilla
    > It'd be nice if these (exported) bugzilla systems can notify to the
    > corresponding devel ML, e.g. alsa-devel in the case of ALSA, so that
    > the reports surely reach to developers.

    That's easily fixable. However, it's likely to irritate SOME people on
    each list. What I suggest is subscribing to bugme-new@lists.osdl.org,
    (which will get you one email for each new bug) and have someone in that
    group take responsiblity for forwarding new bugs in the relevant
    categories to the list (there are headers to filter on). A simple
    procmail filter should suffice ... but I'm not willing to take
    responsibility for automated emailt to lists I'm not even subscribed to ;-)

    M.

      Last update: 2005-06-20 16:15    [W:0.043 / U:35.476 seconds]