    SubjectRe: [OT] mailing list management
    Paul Jakma napisał(a):
    > On Wed, 1 Jun 2005, Lukasz Stelmach wrote:
    >> I prefere, and I do it, explicit asking for a CC.
    > No need - set a Reply-To to point back at the list.
    > Reply-To isn't ideal, primarily because of dumb MUAs, but it works.
    > There ought to be a better way to indicate this preference, but there
    > isn't unfortunately.

    CC is muc better

    From: someone@subscribed
    CC: someone@subscribed.that.wants.a.personal.copy.of.replies

    From: someone@subscribed

    When we use Reply All to answer all of this messages we get quit a
    senisble behavior. Far more sensible than answering to the list and
    personally to everyone.

    >> And direct replying generates more traffic.
    > ROFL. Direct replies are miniscule compared to regular list traffic
    > which itself is less than the traffic generated by spam.

    Does it mean that we shoudn't try conserve the bandwidth just because
    there is spam?

    Było mi bardzo miło. Trzecia pospolita klęska, [...]
    >Łukasz< Już nie katolicka lecz złodziejska. (c)PP

      Last update: 2005-06-02 12:09    [W:0.020 / U:13.340 seconds]