SubjectIMPORTANT PLEASE REPLY
Date
Hello My Dear
I am Mrs Nene Briggs please i need your help since
the incidence that led to the death of my late husband
Mr Tonye Briggs of Movement for soveriegn State of Ogoni,
in Rivers State, the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria, things
has not realy
been the same
again for me and I know we have not
met before, but, I am contacting you with due sense of
humanity,
responsibility and the belive that you will give my
proposal a mutual understanding I am soliciting
for an assistance to move the sum $24.5
million USD to your country for investment The fund is
presently in a
security company for safety since the 12- 2- 1999 The real
content
was not declared as it was kept as photographic equipment
please I
need you as a partner to assist in transferring the fund
and provide good investment plans
for it. The fund will be under your investment control
forthree years during which only the
profit will be shared annually 70% for me and 30% for you
annually I am
a Christian with the fear of GOD in any thing I am doing so
please I want us to build trust
on each other All the deposit documents shall be sent to
you as soon as you indicate your interest.
Thanks in anticipation of your response
Pls also make sure that all your reply is
copied via this My alternative email address
is:nenebriggs113@yahoo.com
Best regards
Nene Briggs(Mrs)

  Last update: 2005-06-03 03:02    [W:0.023 / U:12.364 seconds]