SubjectRe: PREEMPT_RT vs ADEOS: the numbers, part 1
Kristian Benoit wrote:
> For the past few weeks, we've been conducting comparison tests between
> PREEMPT_RT and the Adeos nanokernel. As was clear from previous discussion,
> we've been open to be proven wrong regarding endorsement of either method.
> Hence, this comparison was done in order to better understand the impact
> of each method vis-a-vis vanilla Linux.

This is wonderful data, thanks very much for putting in the work.
I hope this thread and future threads on this topic can be steered
more towards technical facts and numbers, as that is the only way
to make sane choices.

SUSE Labs, Novell Inc.

  Last update: 2005-06-11 08:19    [W:0.199 / U:2.864 seconds]