    SubjectRe: PREEMPT_RT vs ADEOS: the numbers, part 1
    Kristian Benoit wrote:
    > For the past few weeks, we've been conducting comparison tests between
    > PREEMPT_RT and the Adeos nanokernel. As was clear from previous discussion,
    > we've been open to be proven wrong regarding endorsement of either method.
    > Hence, this comparison was done in order to better understand the impact
    > of each method vis-a-vis vanilla Linux.

    This is wonderful data, thanks very much for putting in the work.
    I hope this thread and future threads on this topic can be steered
    more towards technical facts and numbers, as that is the only way
    to make sane choices.

    Nick

    --
    SUSE Labs, Novell Inc.