    SubjectRe: Race condition in module load causing undefined symbols
    Well, the bizarre part is that I think this has been around for a while, but
    does not exhibit itself in redhat kernels which postdate the earliest
    recolloction of me seeing it. 2.6.11-rc1 is the earliest I remember,
    but I am not religious about updating the kernel on this box so
    my samples are spotty.

    The difference between the two may be that I recompile for a P4
    while redhat uses a lowest common denominator cpu type.

    If I get a chance this weekend I will try some other kernels and
    report back. Maybe just start out by dumbing down my cpu

    > Stephen Lord <> wrote:
    >> I disabled hyperthreading and things started working, so are there any
    >> HT related scheduling bugs right now?
    > There haven't been any scheduler changes for some time. There have been a
    > few low-level SMT changes I think.
    > Are you able to identify which kernel version broke it?

      Last update: 2005-06-11 22:14    [W:0.023 / U:0.308 seconds]