    SubjectRe: kernel (64bit) 4GB memory support
    On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 09:56 -0700, Zwane Mwaikambo wrote:
    > On Tue, 21 Dec 2004, Rudolf Usselmann wrote:
    > > On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 23:33, Zwane Mwaikambo wrote:
    > > >
    > > > Ok don't worry about trying to isolate it, there should be a fix for it by
    > > > 2.6.10.
    > > >
    > > > Thanks,
    > > > Zwane
    > >
    > > Well, if somebody is working on it, I would be happy to very the
    > > fixes and assist in providing additional debugging information.
    > > Please don't take my previous email the wrong way - I do want to
    > > help any way I can ...
    > Not to worry, if you'd like to be notified when the bug is resolved or a
    > patch is immediately available you may open a bug on,
    > upon completion just send me the bug number and i'll assign myself as the
    > owner.
    > Thanks again,
    > Zwane

    Just curious, did anybody ever look in to this at all ? I keep
    on downloading new kernels and trying 4GB of memory - still no

    I did file a bug report but didn't get any notifications at all.
    I don't subscribe to the linux-kernel list so not sure if anything
    ever came up or not.

    Is there a way to get this fixed ?

    Rudolf Usselmann, ASICS World Services,
    Your Partner for IP Cores, Design, Verification and Synthesis