Subject[OT] Tact (Was: [OT] Joerg Schilling flames Linux on his Blog)
My 2 cents: It's always bad to bash other people (get personal) in
public forums, and Joerg certainly has done that. But this statement is
just yet another occurrence IMO:

On Fri May 20 2005, Patrick McFarland wrote:
> ... OpenSolaris developers sit around and flame Linux developers
> instead of coding...

So for what it's worth, I just wanted to respond and say that I'd be
more than happy to engage people in a tactful discussion about
opensolaris -- either here, some other list, off-list, or whatever --
as would, I'm sure, any of the more official opensolaris ambassadors,
see: http://opensolaris.org/cab.

Eric

P.S. In case this helps, AFAICT Joerg is not selective. I've seen him
also dis Sun Solaris engineers on more than one occasion, the most
recent incident occurring just a few days ago on the opensolaris pilot
mailing list.

--
Eric Boutilier
Program Manager, Open Source Software