SubjectGood Day
ATN: Dearest.
Thank you for going through my mail. I am Mrs Fatima Hinga, The wife of
Lieutenant Colonel John Garang Hinga the Leader of Sudanese People's
Liberation Movement (SPLM) this is one of the Major Sudanese Political
Party in Sudan and the party was formed in 1983 . in 2001 My Husband was
incharge of the payment of Sudanese Media communications department. He
died during the out brake of the recent war in Sudan. Now I am 61 years
old, I am now receiving treatment in the hospital here in Thailand . My
late husband was killed by group of Sadiq al Mahdi served as prime minister
in all coalition governments between 1986 and 1989 and a leader of the Umma
Party . over party issue, I know this but they use the war to kill him .
During the period of our marriage we were blessed with a male child (Musa
here is my son's number here in Thailand 66-60523447). After the death of
my husband , I inherited some money which my late husband deposited with a
Security Finance Company in Thailand for safety . So I now decided to
contact you to assist my son to claim this money From where it was
deposited and guide him for investment.Thefore I would like to seek your
assistance and help.I am interested particularly in properties , but your
advise on other areas of private sector would be highly appreciated, I
believe that you would be of great help in guiding my son to a successful
business investment in your country. I will like you to know that your
assistance will help both of us. The amount in question is USD$25 Million .
I will appreciate your willingness to carry out this transactions. More
details will be determined as soon as I hear from you. As I have maped out
25%, for your assistance and 5% would be used for the replacement of any
expenses that is incurred during this transaction.you can contact me via
email or call m I look forward for your urgent reply.
Yours Fatima Hinga.

  Last update: 2005-05-02 20:01    [W:0.025 / U:0.244 seconds]