SubjectYukos oil and Bank Menatep SPB in Russia
From
Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs. Larisa Nitskaya, personal secretary of Mr. Boris Mikhail Khodorkovsky, the arrested Chairman/CEO of Yukos oil and Bank Menatep SPB in Russia.

I have the documents of a large amount of funds which he handed over to me before he was arrested and detained and now been tried in Russia for financing political parties (the Union of the Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky) opposed to the government of Mr. Vladmir Putin, the president thereby leading to the freezing of his finances and assests. After searching through the books of your country's chambers of commerce and industries here in Russia I am contacting you to assist me to re-profile the funds and equally invest same on his behalf and you will be paid a commission of 12% for your management services.

As soon as I receive your acceptance, I will send you the necessary details and my identification.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Larisa Nitskaya

NB:YOU CAN READ MORE OF HIS ORDEAL FROM:
http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2005/03/29/58914.html
http://www.interfax.ru/e/B/politics/28.html?id_issue=11261041
http://www.supportmbk.com
http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Mikhail-Khodorkovsky

NB:Kindly send all correspondence/ response to my confidential email address : tafacho@walla.com

  Last update: 2005-05-17 09:40    [W:0.027 / U:26.288 seconds]