SubjectRe: USB maintainer, Greg Kroah ---->> PWC discussion
Al Viro wrote:

>On Sat, Apr 30, 2005 at 09:09:47PM +0200, Prisoner Of War wrote:
>

>>Oh i believe he does and I know he does. But the way i reacted is just
>>like a user. From the users point of view.
>>

>You reacted like a belligerent luser, actually, but even mislabeled and
>misplaced this exhibit makes an invaluable contribution to Ethology 101.
>Thank you.

Dear Al,

Reading your reaction was intresting. I / We can clearly see you had an
education....all those intelligent words.... you where paying attention
that time....

But reading it again made me think that it's your subconscious reacting
with these words. In fact you see yourself as:

acrid, aggressive, antagonist, antagonistic, antipathetic, ardent,
argumental, argumentative, attacking, battler, battling, bellicose,
belted knight, bickerer, bickering, bitter, blade, bloodthirsty,
bloody, bloody-minded, bravo, brawler, bully, bullyboy,
cat-and-dog, cat-and-doggish, caustic, chauvinist, chauvinistic,
clashing, colliding, combatant, combative, competitor, conflicting,
contender, contentious, contestant, controversial, despiteful,
disputant, disputatious, divisive, duelist, enemy, enforcer,
eristic, factional, factious, fencer, ferocious, feuder, fierce,
fighter, fighting, fighting cock, foilsman, full of fight,
full of hate, gamecock, gladiator, goon, gorilla, hatchet man,
hateful, hawk, hawkish, hood, hoodlum, hooligan, hostile, hot,
inimical, invading, irascible, irritable, jingo, jingoish,
jingoist, jingoistic, jouster, knight, litigious, malevolent,
malicious, malignant, martial, militant, militaristic, military,
offensive, partisan, plug-ugly, polarizing, polemic, pugnacious,
quarreler, quarrelsome, rancorous, repugnant, rioter, rival, rough,
rowdy, ruffian, saber-rattling, sabreur, sanguinary, sanguineous,
savage, scrapper, scrappy, scuffler, set against, shrewish,
soldierlike, soldierly, sore, spiteful, squabbler, strong arm,
strong-arm man, strong-armer, struggler, swashbuckler, sword,
swordplayer, swordsman, tempered, thug, tilter, tough,
trigger-happy, truculent, tussler, unfriendly, unpacific,
unpeaceable, unpeaceful, venomous, virulent, vitriolic, warlike,
warmonger, warmongering, warring, wrangler, wrangling

But that's that...

Calling names is a special game for infants / children and i don't like
those games so i won't play them. Thank you for the inside of your
personality...

If i remember right you missed those classes about Ethology 101....

But never the less i reached my point. So it's finished for me.

I like to thank you AL for your comment, some crustaceans are what they
are.....

Regards,

Gabriel Kenter

-=-=-
... Alan Stanwyck: You do own rubber gloves?
Fletch: I rent 'em. I have a lease with an option to buy.
(Fletch)

For more information please visit http://linux.bitdefender.com/