    SubjectRe: Kernel SCM saga..
    Roman Zippel wrote:

    >It seems you exported the complete parent information and this is exactly
    >the "nitty-gritty" I was "whining" about and which is not available via
    >bkcvs or bkweb and it's the most crucial information to make the bk data
    >useful outside of bk. Larry was previously very clear about this that he
    >considers this proprietary bk meta data and anyone attempting to export
    >this information is in violation with the free bk licence, so you indeed
    >just took the important parts and this is/was explicitly verboten for
    >normal bk users.
    Yes, this is exactly the information that would be necessary to create a
    general interop tool between bk and darcs|arch|monotone, and is the
    fundamental objection I and others have had to open source projects
    using BK. Is Bitmover willing to grant a special dispensation to allow a
    lossless conversion of the linux history to another format?

      Last update: 2005-04-10 01:39    [W:0.020 / U:2.472 seconds]