SubjectRe: Kernel SCM saga..
On Apr 7, 2005 4:32 AM, David Lang <dlang@digitalinsight.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Apr 2005, Martin Pool wrote:
>
> > I haven't tested importing all 60,000+ changesets of the current bk tree,
> > partly because I don't *have* all those changesets. (Larry said
> > previously that someone (not me) tried to pull all of them using bkclient,
> > and he considered this abuse and blacklisted them.)
>
> pull the patches from the BK2CVS server. yes some patches are combined,
> but it will get you in the ballpark.

While at it, is there any ongoing effort to convert/export the kernel
BK repository to some well known format like broken out patches and a
series file? I think keeping the complete repository public in a well
known format is important regardless of SCM taste.

/ magnus

  Last update: 2005-04-07 10:23    [W:0.102 / U:10.616 seconds]