    SubjectRe: replaced
    On Apr 4, 2005 9:53 PM, H. Peter Anvin <> wrote:
    > Hello everyone,
    > HP has most graciously donated a pair of DL585 quad Opteron servers
    > with 24 GB of RAM and 10 TB of disk using a pair of MSA-30 arrays for
    > each server. The first ones of these servers was officially put in
    > service today; the next one will be put in service next week. Each
    > server is in a different ISC colo, connected to the Internet via
    > gigabit fiber links.

    This is excellent news...

    > Consequently, we should now see incredibly much better performance
    > from Huge thanks to HP for the new hardware, and huge
    > thanks to ISC for letting us quadruple our rack space requirements
    > from 5U to 2x10U. We'll be saturating those links in no time :)

    I don't know - 2.6.12-rc2 has been announced a few hours
    ago on , still the patch isn't there.. it
    will be hard to saturate links that way ;)

    "I want to know if it's you I don't trust
    'cause I damn sure don't trust myself"

    (Bruce Springsteen, "Brilliant Disguise")

      Last update: 2005-04-06 13:31    [W:0.021 / U:90.596 seconds]