    SubjectRe: Logitech MX1000 Horizontal Scrolling
    Date
    Esben Stien <b0ef@esben-stien.name> writes:

    > Jeremy Nickurak <atrus@rifetech.com> writes:
    >
    >> I'm playing with this under 2.6.11.4
    >
    > I got 2.6.12-rc1
    >
    >> The vertical cruise control buttons work properly, with the
    >> exception of the extra button press.
    >
    > Yup, nice, I see the same

    Same here.

    >> But the horizontal buttons are mapping to 6/7 as non-repeat
    >> buttons, and adding simulateously the 4/5 events auto-repeated for
    >> as long as the button is down. That is to say, pressing the the
    >> horizontal scroll in a 2d scrolling area will scroll *diagonally*
    >> one step, then vertically until the button is released.
    >
    > Yup, seeing exactly the same here.

    Horizontal scrolling works fine for me. I just get repeated 6/7
    events, nothing else.

    I'm using the configuration described at:
    http://blog.blackdown.de/2005/04/03/logitech-mx1000-configuration/

    Juergen

    --
    Juergen Kreileder, Blackdown Java-Linux Team
    http://blog.blackdown.de/