SubjectRepresentative Needed!
Dear Sir/Madam,

I represent GLOBAL IMPORT/EXPORT COMPANY based in the UK.
My company exports cocoa and other goods/services for world
trade. What we really require is someone who can represent
this company in Europe and America We have been having
problems with clients in these regions because they are
politely refusing to pay for shipments on one excuse or the
other so we need a representative that can assist us in
clearing our money in their respective countries.

Most of our customers pay out in cheques and we do not have
an account in your country that will clear this money.

It is upon this note that we seek your assistance as our
representative in your country.

Be informed that as our representative, you will receive
10% of whatever amount you clear for the company and the
balance will be paid into an account we will avail to you.
The second thing required of you would be for you to
establish a relationship on behalf of our company with
other cocoa industries in your country so that we can have
new ideas and directions.

This job is rather easy and does not require a lot of
expertise.

If you are interested in this business offer, please email
me on this email address below: {
james_grisham@zwallet.com }

Very Respectfully,

Mr. James Grisham,
President,
GLOBAL Import/Export co.
Goods for Import/Export
Freight Fwdg. Svcs.

  Last update: 2005-04-29 09:09    [W:0.059 / U:0.032 seconds]