SubjectRE: Fibre Channel state of the union
Date
Christoph,

FYI - Emulex is committed to completing the effort for creating a vendor-agnostic open-source hbaapi library for linux, including the thornier issues of performing CT passthru and RNID functionality. As soon as the library exists, an open-source SMI-S provider would become available as well.

-- James

  Last update: 2005-04-19 07:09    [W:0.026 / U:1.316 seconds]