Subject[patch 0/2] DocBook xmlto fixes
hoi :)

the following two patches fix some problems noticed by Alexey.
I still have to look harder at the stylesheets to get nicely linked
function lists in the toc.

@Andrew: lets test the xmlto converter in -mm a little bit longer.
Should I keep sending relative patches or replacement patches?
I guess we want to collapse patches before sending to Linus.
(The patches before the xmlto one should be non-problematic and
could be commited once Linus starts accepting patches again.)

--
Martin Waitz