SubjectCode snippet to reconstruct ancestry graph from bk repo
Replying to Roman Zippel:
> the "nitty-gritty" I was "whining" about and which is not available via
> bkcvs or bkweb and it's the most crucial information to make the bk data
> useful outside of bk. Larry was previously very clear about this that he
> considers this proprietary bk meta data and anyone attempting to export
> this information is in violation with the free bk licence, so you indeed
> just took the important parts and this is/was explicitly verboten for
> normal bk users.

(borrowed from Tommi Virtanen)

Code snippet to reconstruct ancestry graph from bk repo:
bk changes -end':I: $if(:PARENT:){:PARENT:$if(:MPARENT:){ :MPARENT:}} $unless(:PARENT:){-}' |tac
format is:
newrev parent1 [parent2]
parent2 present if merge occurs.

Paul P 'Stingray' Komkoff Jr // <- my pgp key
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head