    SubjectRe: Free Linux-like kernel sources for x86-64
    Reminds me of something, but can't find what... Gee... Is it really that old

    Paul Rolland, rol(at)
    ex-AS2917 Network administrator and Peering Coordinator

    Please no HTML, I'm not a browser - Pas d'HTML, je ne suis pas un navigateur

    "Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work hard at it"

      Last update: 2005-04-06 13:31    [W:0.030 / U:24.252 seconds]