    SubjectLinux 2.6.11-ac1
    For a couple of reasons I've not yet merged Greg's yet but this
    diff should actually apply to either right now.

    o Fix jbd race in ext3 (Stephen Tweedie)

    Carried over from 2.6.10-ac

    o AF_ROSE security hole fix - still missing from base
    o Bridge failure to check kmalloc argument overflow

    o PWC USB camera driver
    o Working ULI526X support (added to base in .11 but broken)
    o ATP88x support
    o Intelligent misrouted IRQ handlers
    o Fix PCI boxes that take minutes IDE probing
    o Remove bogus confusing XFree86 keyboard message
    o Support fibre AMD pcnet32
    o Runtime configurable clock
    | So you can run laptops usefully. Set 100Hz to fix
    | the power drain, clock sliding and other problems
    | 1000Hz causes
    o Fix token ring locking so token ring can be used again
    o x86_64/32 cross build fixes
    o NetROM locking fixes (so NetROM actually works!)
    o SUID dumpable support
    o Don't log pointless CD messages
    o Minimal stallion driver functionality

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:10    [W:0.019 / U:61.224 seconds]