SubjectRe: Scheduling while atomic errors on swsusp resume
Hi!

> Using the current Ubuntu development kernel (2.6.10 with acpi and swsusp
> stuff backported from 2.6.11), a user is getting the following trace on
> resume. Passing noapic nolapic removes the APIC error, but the rest of
> the trace is identical. This is reproducible, but only seems to happen
> on this machine. Anyone have any idea what's going on before I head off
> to try getting it reproduced with a stock kernel?

Well, those are warnings, so it still works, right? Aha, "exited with
preempt count 1" seems very wrong. Yes, please try this with
vanilla. I'm running 2.6.11 with

CONFIG_PREEMPT=y
CONFIG_PREEMPT_BKL=y

and I certainly do not get these ugly warnings.
Pavel