On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 08:38:12PM -0800, Andrew Morton wrote:
> Grump. Have all these regressions received the appropriate level of
> visibility on this mailing list?

Looking at the site, it appears that all -mm versions
have broken ARM support with the defconfig, while Linus kernels at least
build fine. I've no idea why though.

I haven't had any reports of breakage, and I don't think I've missed
any heads up on something which needs to be fixed up, except maybe the
4 level page table stuff. (TBH I don't think many ARM people look at
-mm, but it is worrying that something which may be merged into Linus'
tree from -mm may have the unexpected consequence of breaking something
which used to work.)

Unfortunately, doesn't save any build logs for

Russell King
Linux kernel 2.6 ARM Linux -
maintainer of: 2.6 Serial core