    On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 08:38:12PM -0800, Andrew Morton wrote:
    > Grump. Have all these regressions received the appropriate level of
    > visibility on this mailing list?

    Looking at the site, it appears that all -mm versions
    have broken ARM support with the defconfig, while Linus kernels at least
    build fine. I've no idea why though.

    I haven't had any reports of breakage, and I don't think I've missed
    any heads up on something which needs to be fixed up, except maybe the
    4 level page table stuff. (TBH I don't think many ARM people look at
    -mm, but it is worrying that something which may be merged into Linus'
    tree from -mm may have the unexpected consequence of breaking something
    which used to work.)

    Unfortunately, doesn't save any build logs for

    Russell King
    Linux kernel 2.6 ARM Linux -
    maintainer of: 2.6 Serial core

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:10    [W:0.019 / U:157.496 seconds]