SubjectYou go to keep all the profit!
Date
Hello,

Are you looking for a business that...
...is digital -- with no physical inventory to worry about ?
...automatically generates repeat income ?
...pays you on the efforts of the whole team (not your results alone)?
...pays unheard-of financial rewards!

Just give me 5 minutes, and I will show you how to make an incredible
income from home...

Our system is AUTOMATED so you don't have to worry about personal
rejection. People that have read this same email just 1-2 months ago,
are now making the kind of income they knew they were worth! If you
have 10-15 hours a week, you can do it too.

Explore... how this opportunity could change your life!

It's easy to get started. Just click the link below:

http://www.hs20.com/mpotour.asp?i=7107410

The FREE tour has NO COST, NO OBLIGATION,NO COMMITMENT.
In case you feel that it is not for you, you can unsubscribe anytime.

There is plenty for all of us!

Best Wishes,

Julie Lepiten
atthea@mymail.ph.inter.net
Cebu,Philippines
===================
Pls.take this route to be taken off our list.
Write/email: july3179@go.com
subject "R-e-m-o-v-e".

Not a solicitation but a Blessing yet unrealized.
YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS INFORMATION BECAUSE: A) You submitted
a classified ad or link at one of my pages or you posted your
e-mail address in a public domain. B) You sent email to one
of my addresses in the past or C) We are on the same list.
D) You have requested more information about home based or
internet business.

If you were not the intended recipient of this message,
Please accept my apologies and delete.

Thank-You and Take Care!