    SubjectRe: help needed pls. scheduler(kernel 2.6) + hyperthreaded related questions?
    Date
    few more trivial Q's (bear with me  I'm a newbie to kernel world):

    1) As I said I have a process that spawns 2 threads(thread A and B).I am
    trying to measure the exact time @ which they are being scheduled.For this I
    am using the rdtsc() (when threads A and B come) in enqueue_task()..where
    they are being inserted into the priority array.
    Is this a correct way of measuring?

    2) also in task_struct.....is "tgid" the id of my process and each of
    threads hav a unique pid??

    3) I saw frm the kernel docs tht realtime tasks hav priority 0 to 99. So
    using setscheduler means do I have to enforce a priority in one of these
    ranges to make my threads as soft/hard realtime task.

    thanks in advance for your patience.