    SubjectRe: Status of SATA support
    Jeff Garzik wrote:
    > Andre Tomt wrote:
    >
    >> Jeff Garzik wrote:

    >>> What's out-of-date about that URL?
    >>>
    >>> Jeff
    >>>

    >> A update on the Marvell status? :-P
    >
    > No Marvell status change, so no need to update...

    My main point is that if its listed as "in progress", other parties that
    are interrested in developing a driver would most likely think it is on
    the way and thus just wait it out instead. We both know it has stalled ;-)

    >> Anyway, is there any of the current work on Marvell available
    >> somewhere, so that someone could possibly pick up on it?
    >
    > It's mainly a skeleton that I would rather not release. Someone with
    > docs (and you need docs) could re-create it in ten seconds.

    Whats missing? Manpower? Hardware?

    Are anyone planning AHCI based PCI-X/PCI-E boards? :-)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:11    [W:0.020 / U:1.792 seconds]