SubjectRe: Status of SATA support
Jeff Garzik wrote:
> Andre Tomt wrote:
>> Jeff Garzik wrote:
>>> What's out-of-date about that URL?
>>> Jeff
>> A update on the Marvell status? :-P
> No Marvell status change, so no need to update...

My main point is that if its listed as "in progress", other parties that
are interrested in developing a driver would most likely think it is on
the way and thus just wait it out instead. We both know it has stalled ;-)

>> Anyway, is there any of the current work on Marvell available
>> somewhere, so that someone could possibly pick up on it?
> It's mainly a skeleton that I would rather not release. Someone with
> docs (and you need docs) could re-create it in ten seconds.

Whats missing? Manpower? Hardware?

Are anyone planning AHCI based PCI-X/PCI-E boards? :-)