    SubjectRe: [-mm patch] seccomp: don't say it was more or less mandatory
    On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 02:41:50PM +0100, Ingo Molnar wrote:
    > password issue. (But i guess after many years i should be wiser not to
    > get into such arguments with you.) [..]

    Your last emails about math proofs, social engineering and selfish NIH
    syndrome were ridiculous, and now you get personal.

    After all those emails I never heard a good argument from you that made
    me even slightly consider changing my plans and to use ptrace instead of
    seccomp, and at the end you are degenerating, so I'll have to take it as
    a contrarian indicator.

    Drop seccomp from the RH kernels if that makes you feel better. You can
    always patch the Cpushare client to use ptrace instead of seccomp if you
    want. Put your code where your mouth is, the config option is there,
    keep it to N.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:11    [W:0.020 / U:7.232 seconds]