    SubjectRe: 2.6: unused code under drivers/message/fusion/
    Adrian Bunk wrote:
    > On Wed, Nov 10, 2004 at 12:58:47PM +0300, Vladislav Bolkhovitin wrote:
    >
    >>Adrian Bunk wrote:

    >>>With the current kernel development model, there is no 2.7 planned for
    >>>the next years.
    >>>
    >>>Linus and Andrew believe 6 was an odd number, so you could submit your
    >>>code now. [1]
    >>
    >>OK, I'll prepare the next version as the kernel patch.
    >

    > Any news regarding this?

    Unfortunately, I have not much time for it now, so I can't expect
    release of 0.9.3 version, which is going to have the patch, earlier than
    in May. But I'm ready to publish 0.9.3-pre1 as well as some bugfixes in
    the Qlogic driver in the nearest future, as soon as I settle down some
    untechnical stuff. If somebody is interested, I can send him a copy
    privately. As before, it still has ZERO modifications of the kernel, so
    it could live perfectly outside the tree.

    Also, everybody who think that he/she can help in testing,
    developing, bugfixing or just commenting/suggesting are welcome.

    Vlad

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:11    [W:0.033 / U:30.548 seconds]