SubjectLET US SHOW CONCERN
send replies to mariasalem2003@k.ro
DEAR SIR,

MY NAME IS MARIA SALEM.I AM 59 YEARS OLD WIDOW. I AM FROM SUDAN.I WAS
MARRIED
TO KHALID SALEM AND WE HAD
THREE CHILDREN.MY HUSBAND AND MY THREE CHILDREN DIED IN IRAQ DURING THE
LAST ATTACK
ON IRAQ BY THE COALITION FORCES. MY HUSBAND WORKED AS AN ACCOUNTANT AT
THE
DURRA REFINERY IN IRAQ AND WHEN THE FUNDAMENTALISTS BLEW UP THE REFINERY,
MY HUSBAND AND THE DIRECTOR
OF THE REFINERY HAD $50MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS IN THEIR POSSESSION
AND SINCE THE REFINERY HAS BEEN BURNT DOWN, THERE WERE NO TRACES AND THE
MANAGING DIRECTOR GAVE MY HUSBAND THIS MONEY IN QUESTION HERE.
EVER SINCE, I HAVE BEEN HELPING THE ORPHANS IN THE ORPHANAGE/MOTHERLESS

HOME.I HAVE DONATED MONEY TO THE ORPHANS IN
SIERRA-LEONE,SUDAN,CAMEROON, CAMBODIA
.
BEFORE I BECAME ILL,I DEPOSITED SOME MONEY, SEVENTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND
DOLLARS
WITH A STORAGE AND SECURITY FIRM IN EUROPE.

PRESENTLY, I AM IN A HOSPITAL. MY DOCTORS TOLD ME THAT I HAVE CANCER OF

THE BREAST THAT I HAVE FEW MONTHS TO LIVE.

YOU WILL NOW HELP ME TO TAKE THE MONEY(SEVEN
MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) TO ANY ORPHANANAGE HOME OF YOUR
CHOICE:

I AM OFFERING YOU 20% OF THE TOTAL SUM OF SEVENTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND DOLLARS 5% IS FOR ANY EXPENSES INCURED BY YOU. AS SOON AS I RECEIVE
YOUR REPLY, I WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO MY ATTORNEY AND HE
WILL GIVE YOU DETAILS.

YOURS SINCERELY

MARIA SALEM