    SubjectLET US SHOW CONCERN
    send replies to mariasalem2003@k.ro
    DEAR SIR,

    MY NAME IS MARIA SALEM.I AM 59 YEARS OLD WIDOW. I AM FROM SUDAN.I WAS
    MARRIED
    TO KHALID SALEM AND WE HAD
    THREE CHILDREN.MY HUSBAND AND MY THREE CHILDREN DIED IN IRAQ DURING THE
    LAST ATTACK
    ON IRAQ BY THE COALITION FORCES. MY HUSBAND WORKED AS AN ACCOUNTANT AT
    THE
    DURRA REFINERY IN IRAQ AND WHEN THE FUNDAMENTALISTS BLEW UP THE REFINERY,
    MY HUSBAND AND THE DIRECTOR
    OF THE REFINERY HAD $50MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS IN THEIR POSSESSION
    AND SINCE THE REFINERY HAS BEEN BURNT DOWN, THERE WERE NO TRACES AND THE
    MANAGING DIRECTOR GAVE MY HUSBAND THIS MONEY IN QUESTION HERE.
    EVER SINCE, I HAVE BEEN HELPING THE ORPHANS IN THE ORPHANAGE/MOTHERLESS

    HOME.I HAVE DONATED MONEY TO THE ORPHANS IN
    SIERRA-LEONE,SUDAN,CAMEROON, CAMBODIA
    .
    BEFORE I BECAME ILL,I DEPOSITED SOME MONEY, SEVENTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED
    THOUSAND
    DOLLARS
    WITH A STORAGE AND SECURITY FIRM IN EUROPE.

    PRESENTLY, I AM IN A HOSPITAL. MY DOCTORS TOLD ME THAT I HAVE CANCER OF

    THE BREAST THAT I HAVE FEW MONTHS TO LIVE.

    YOU WILL NOW HELP ME TO TAKE THE MONEY(SEVEN
    MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) TO ANY ORPHANANAGE HOME OF YOUR
    CHOICE:

    I AM OFFERING YOU 20% OF THE TOTAL SUM OF SEVENTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED
    THOUSAND DOLLARS 5% IS FOR ANY EXPENSES INCURED BY YOU. AS SOON AS I RECEIVE
    YOUR REPLY, I WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO MY ATTORNEY AND HE
    WILL GIVE YOU DETAILS.

    YOURS SINCERELY

    MARIA SALEM