SubjectRe: Last night Linus bk - netfilter busted?
Dmitry Torokhov wrote:
> My box gets stuck while booting (actually starting ntpd) whith tonight
> pull from Linus. It looks like it is spinning in ipt_do_table when I do
> SysRq-P. No call trace though.

Please post your ruleset and .config. A backtrace would also be
useful.

> Anyone else seeing it? Any ideas?

Works fine here. You could try if reverting one of these two patches
helps (second one only if its a SMP box).

ChangeSet@1.2010, 2005-03-09 20:28:17-08:00, bdschuym@pandora.be
[NETFILTER]: Reduce call chain length in netfilter (take 2)

ChangeSet@1.1982.114.20, 2005-03-03 23:15:48+01:00, ak@suse.de
[NETFILTER]: Reduce netfilter memory use on MP systems

Regards
Patrick

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans