    SubjectRe: [RFC] Linux Kernel Subversion Howto
    Larry McVoy wrote:

    > As Peter said, we do exports from Linus' tree every 24 hours. I can
    > think of two things that we could do which might be useful to the non BK
    > users: export more frequently (pretty questionable in my mind but it's
    > no big deal to bump it up to twice or whatever) and/or export other trees
    > (far more interesting in my mind).

    I think exporting every 6 hours might be a good place. That avoids the
    "can't get it until tomorrow" effect.

    As far as exporting other trees, I'll leave it up to whomever wants it
    to say which, but we certainly can host the uplink result.

    -hpa

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:10    [W:4.158 / U:0.148 seconds]