SubjectFROM MELISSA
Dearest one,

My name is Melissa , I am 18 years of age, the only daughter of late Mr
and Mrs Robert Williams, from Nshili District of Gikomgoro Province in Republic
of Rwanda. My father before his death was a prosperous Cocoa and Gold merchant
in Kigali, Republic of Rwanda before his untimely death, after his business
trip to Abidjan -Cote d'Ivoire, to negotiate on a Cocoa and Gold business
he wanted to invest in Abidjan - Coted'Ivoire. My mother died when I was
little ,and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on
12th November 2003 he told me that he has the sum of nine million,seven
hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$9.700.000) deposited in a security

company in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire, that he wanted to use this fund to invest
his cocoa business in Ivory Coast.
After the burial of my late father i came down to Abidjan and went to the
security company where the fund is deposited with all the documents regarding
to the deposit of the fund that was given to me by my late father. But
because of the unstable political problems here last year I instructed the
security company to transfer the consignment to their affilliate office
in Europe, the fund is presently in Europe now waiting for clearance. I
am just 18 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know
what to do.Now I want you to help me claim and transfer the fund for investment
in your country because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of
incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast.The death of my father actually
brought sorrow to my life.
I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your
suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these
few questions:
1. Can you honestly help me.
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you
after the money is in your custody. Please,Consider this and get back to
me as soon as possible.

Thank you and God bless you.
My sincere regards,
Miss Melissa Robert,