    SubjectRe: [BK] upgrade will be needed
    On Mon, 14 Feb 2005, Marcin Dalecki wrote:

    > He is simply plain dishonest about his intentions. And since he is
    > driving a company it's not difficult to deduce what his intentions
    > really are: Making money. That's plain and simple what all companies
    > are all about. Now you can start to guess how he wants to accomplish
    > this.

    Please stop this offensive posting style unless you have a hard, really
    hard proof. Of course Larry and his company want to make money (you know
    the term open secret?), and they'd better not disappoint those who've
    trusted in BK/Free; but if he asked to veil his intentions or out of
    honest interest in consultations can only be judged after we've seen the
    3.2.4 BK/Free license.

    Matthias Andree

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:10    [W:0.022 / U:19.656 seconds]