SubjectRe: [RFC] Linux Kernel Subversion Howto
From
The mails have started flowing in saying "I don't agree with Alexandre
and please don't pull the plug" so a point of clarification. We have
no intention of shutting down the BK free product. We are aware that
there are 10's of thousands of developers in the open source world
who do not agree with Alexandre's narrow view of things. You're fine,
we're not taking BK away. I only trying to get Alexandre to see that
his definition of "help" is somewhat narrow-minded.

Cheers,

--lm

--
---