SubjectINVESTMENT AGENT
 Dear Friend,
I Dr.Morgan Jones, President ROYAL Import and
Exportcompany based in Europe. My company exports cocoa and other
goods/services for world trade.

Presently we are searching for
representatives in America and Canada to help in establishing a medium
of a quick transaction with our foreign customers in Canada and America
as well as receiving payment from our clients on our behalf.

Your
role is very vital to us because majority of our customers pay in
Cheque and we do not have a foreign account to clear them. Therefore
receiving the Cheque payment or Wire Transfer to your account as our
representative for the cost of purchasing in your account will ease our
transaction and a quick turn over.

It is upon this note that we seek
your assistance to stand as our representative in your country.You can
contact us via our telephone,fax or email directly.
Tel-0031-617-630-
287
Fax-0031-847-515-275
Email- royal_importexport@o2.pl

On every
remittance or cheque clearance made in your care as our representative,
10% should be a balance in your account as your commission and 90%
should be wired to any of our future account or supplier to be given to
you.
Please, if you can honestly assist us in this arrangement I will
be so glad to build up a life time contact with you overseas .

More
so, I will appreciate you send me the followings via email if this
proposal interest you so we can proceed because we have customers
waiting to be introduced to our foreign representative.

1)Your full
names, (2)Contact address and (3)Phone/fax numbers.

Regards,
Dr.
Morgan Jones,
President/ Ceo,
Royal Import/Export Co. Goods for
Import/Export
Freight Fwdg. Svcs.

  Last update: 2005-12-07 16:20    [W:0.024 / U:0.020 seconds]