    SubjectRe: Kernel BUG at page_alloc.c:117!
    Indeed, I tested the application with a 2.4.22 kernel
    and it seems to work; but I'm not the author of this
    application.

    The module "wdpiano" is C programme which allow us to
    use the Watch-Dog Timer of the mother board (ROCKY
    3703EVR).

    Zine

    PS : The user's manual definition of The Watch-Dog
    Timer is : "a device to ensure thet standalone systems
    can always recover from abnormal conditions that cause
    the system to crash. These conditions may result from
    an external EMI or software bug."