SubjectRe: Linux in a binary world... a doomsday scenario
On 12/5/05, William Lee Irwin III <> wrote:
> I expect the closed source IP affairs rather to keep chipping away
> until Linux is dead, or they get tired and change strategies to kill it,
> versus any sudden changes of course.

Alternatively, take away ndiswrapper and binary-only ATI and NVIDIA
drivers, and perhaps the users will start to care and pressure their
vendor to open up. I know I have become a very disappointed ATI
customer after figuring out that they have zero interest in me using
the hardware I paid for on Linux...