SubjectRe: userspace breakage
Rik van Riel wrote:

>On Fri, 30 Dec 2005, Jeff V. Merkey wrote:
>

>>1. "When people say or write things about you, its a reflection on them,
>>and not you."
>>
>>2. (looking at me intensely) "The cure for stupidity is silence."
>>

>Your grandmother gave you very wise advise indeed.
>
>You might want to consider how her comments apply to
>your own site, http://www.merkeylaw.com/ ...

Point well made. Dan Lyons at Forbes suggested when you are stalked, the
best course of
action is to expose them. I have noticed a complete cessation of hate
mail since it went up.
Instead of getting dozens of hate mails, now I get none. I'll take it
down when it stops
altogether. I have no idea have these people got the impression I am
anti-Linux. I am as much
a member of the community as anyone else, and I plan to keep working on
Linux (and other
projects) for a long time to come.

Jeff

  Last update: 2005-12-30 17:41    [W:0.144 / U:0.472 seconds]