SubjectRe: recommended mail clients
Jaco Kroon wrote:
> Lee Revell wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 2005-12-26 at 12:09 -0600, Jason Munro wrote:
>>

>>>On 11:54:00 am 26 Dec 2005 Lee Revell <rlrevell@joe-job.com> wrote:
>>>
>>><snip>

> I would second that patch.

I would NAK such a patch.

Andrew Morton described a way to do it, some method using x cut buffers,
IIRC.

The best thing to do is use a custom script, though. Other mailers can
be annoying as well, with regards to the References header, for example.
And pine is awful, encoding plain text as base64.

Jeff

  Last update: 2005-12-26 20:21    [W:0.076 / U:2.740 seconds]