    SubjectRe: [Patch] add AOP_TRUNCATED_PAGE, prepend AOP_ to WRITEPAGE_ACTIVATE
    On Fri, Nov 04, 2005 at 08:59:14PM +0000, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
    > I think it's in pretty good shape now. The stuct typedefs should go before
    > we put it in mainline so we don't need to do a major sweep through everything
    > just after it appeared in SCM history, but that's just a minor thingy.
    > Else I'd say it looks good unless we see problems with the AOP_TRUNCATED_PAGE
    > patch we should send it to linus after the time for the big core merges is
    > over (aka in about a week or two)

    Ok, the OCFS2 git trees have the latest code, including the
    AOP_TRUNCATED_PAGE patch, the OCFS2 locking changes, and the removal of
    the typedefs. Let us know if you see anything else.
    Andrew, the AOP_TRUNCATED_PAGE patch is also broken out at
    http://oss.oracle.com/projects/ocfs2/dist/files/patches/2.6.14/2005-11-08/broken-out/linux-2.6.14-aop-truncated-page-1.patch.
    If you pull it via the OCFS2 git tree, you'll still need
    http://oss.oracle.com/projects/ocfs2/dist/files/patches/2.6.14/2005-11-08/broken-out/linux-2.6.14-mm1-aop-truncated-page-reiser4.patch
    for reiser4.
    Thanks everyone for the comments and the help.

    Joel

    --

    "There is no more evil thing on earth than race prejudice, none at
    all. I write deliberately -- it is the worst single thing in life

    Joel Becker
    Principal Software Developer
    Oracle
    E-mail: joel.becker@oracle.com
    Phone: (650) 506-8127

      Last update: 2005-11-09 09:09    [W:3.171 / U:0.008 seconds]