Subjectform interactive

Take that!

Overcome evil with good. [St. Paul]]

Ave! :)
http://xajubajyxyfipy.com/main/

Cute Gay Lifeguard Shows Tight Butt & Shaved Dick
No mans error becomes his own Law nor obliges him to persist in it.
If you give money, spend yourself with it.
When workmen strive to do better than well, they do confound their skill in covetousness.
Whatever America hopes to bring to pass in the world must first come to pass in the heart of America.We may live without friends we may live without books. But civilized men cannot live without cooks.

  Last update: 2005-11-05 08:30    [W:0.153 / U:0.036 seconds]