SubjectSell your music directly to your fans
Date

As someone who is involved in the music industry you've have gotta know what a pain it is to get signed to a label. You may also know that even after you have signed there are compromises involved in dealing with record companies. Now is your chance to cut through the crap and sell the music directly to your fans using a new service at http://music.downtune.com and in the process get immediate access to a global marketplace currently only available to signed artists.

Best of all, for a limited time only to celebrate the launch of this new service and our cool new web site (next week), we are offering the first year's sign-up completely free of charge (no BS).

Other benefits include:

- Choice of non-caching music player that lives on your site and plays slides from your picture gallery. That way the kudos stays with you and the music only goes to a listener if you want it to. The graphics allow you to provide your fan with info on up-and-coming events, merchandise gigs or just how gorgeous you look on stage (-:

Have a look at the link to see one of our bands downtune player (oh and btw don't worry no one will ever have to type this):

http://www.downtune.com/main/player.jsp?bandId=261&trackId=308&playerId=231&hitSource=1&windowWidth=580&windowHeight=580

- Choice of your own HTML or Flash homepage on downtune (you can even replace your current site with this if you'd prefer)

- Gig lists
- Charts
- A wide variety of genres (expanding all the time)
- Mailing lists (directly to fans downtune inbox)
- Listener demographics to help you to push to the next level (at a small charge for the really serious)

We've really worked hard to make this the most useful unsigned artist site on the web - we hope you like it. If you do you can start to
sell your music directly to your fans right away - no sellout, no hassle, just sales

Best of luck

The downtune team

  Last update: 2005-11-30 12:09    [W:0.023 / U:5.348 seconds]