SubjectRe: Gene's pcHDTV 3000 analog problem
On Wednesday 30 November 2005 10:53, Don Koch wrote:
>On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 00:29:23 -0500
>Michael Krufky wrote:
>> Gene Heskett wrote:
>> >On Tuesday 29 November 2005 20:26, Michael Krufky wrote:
>> >
>> >[...]
>Do we know of a date where the code is known to work.

I assume this is actually a question. Its one I'm not privy to other
than whats in and earlier works. As to when that was merged
into the kernel tarballs, I'll let Michael see if he can date it. And
then we'ed want to look at anything post that merge date, using the
bisect methods suggested.

However, its not going to be started here tonight, I need some sleep,
drank way too much coffee yesterday & didn't sleep last night at all.

>First thing I'd
> like to do is verify that the card works at all. Remember, I've never
> seen NTSC tuner mode work and don't want to chase a red herring if the
> card is busted.

It should work with a stock build if its going to work I
think, although there may be other factors for cards other than my
pcHDTV-3000. Michael?

>To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel"
> in the body of a message to
>More majordomo info at
>Please read the FAQ at

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
99.36% setiathome rank, not too shabby for a WV hillbilly and AOL/TW attorneys please note, additions to the above
message by Gene Heskett are:

  Last update: 2005-12-01 01:27    [W:0.135 / U:0.608 seconds]