SubjectRE: Assorted bugs in the PIIX drivers
Date

This looks like the MPIIX datasheet:

http://www.mit.edu/afs/sipb/contrib/doc/specs/unfiled/i82371MX.pdf

Also, may or may not want to bother with looking at supporting another chip
- the never-actually-released-by-Intel i82600 integrated single chip
north/south bridge. This chipset design (can you still call it a chipset if
it only has one chip?) is licensed from Intel, and sold by Radisys. The
docs are here:

http://www.radisys.com/service_support/tech_solutions/techsupportlib_detail.
cfm?ProductID=1262

I have it working fine with the ide/pci driver in PIO, and UDMA, but not
MDMA modes, but haven't had a chance to revisit it, but it is on my TODO
list...

Tim.

If you have received it in error then you must not use, retain, disseminate or otherwise deal with it.
The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of EADS Astrium Limited.
Nothing in this email shall bind EADS Astrium Limited in any contract or obligation.

EADS Astrium Limited, Registered in England and Wales No. 2449259

  Last update: 2005-11-25 16:47    [W:0.338 / U:0.012 seconds]