SubjectRe: [linux-dvb-maintainer] Multiple USB DVB devices cause hard lockups
Jeremy, I added you to this discussion, because obviously you are
suffering the same problem.

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
>> I'm trying to get a pair of Twinhan Alpha II DVB-USB devices
>> working on the same machine. With a single device plugged in, I can
>> quite easily receive and stream data.
>
> Maybe Patrick can comment, I believe he tested with multiple
> USB devices.

Sorry Johannes, that it seems I'm always waiting for your alarm to make me
write a Mail - but this time I cannot add anything to find the problem -
or maybe I can - not sure :):

I tested it with multiple dvb-usb devices in parallel - but never with 2
Twinhan Alpha boxes.

Just a thought: Hugo, can you enable dvb-usb-debug and load the dvb-usb.ko
with parameter debug=9 .

Then start the transfer and your syslog will be filled with messages of
returning USB-buffers and their sizes. Try to catch some lines from both
devices and send them here.

regards,
Patrick.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans