    SubjectRe: [linux-dvb-maintainer] Multiple USB DVB devices cause hard lockups
    Jeremy, I added you to this discussion, because obviously you are
    suffering the same problem.

    On Sun, 20 Nov 2005, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
    >> I'm trying to get a pair of Twinhan Alpha II DVB-USB devices
    >> working on the same machine. With a single device plugged in, I can
    >> quite easily receive and stream data.
    >
    > Maybe Patrick can comment, I believe he tested with multiple
    > USB devices.

    Sorry Johannes, that it seems I'm always waiting for your alarm to make me
    write a Mail - but this time I cannot add anything to find the problem -
    or maybe I can - not sure :):

    I tested it with multiple dvb-usb devices in parallel - but never with 2
    Twinhan Alpha boxes.

    Just a thought: Hugo, can you enable dvb-usb-debug and load the dvb-usb.ko
    with parameter debug=9 .

    Then start the transfer and your syslog will be filled with messages of
    returning USB-buffers and their sizes. Try to catch some lines from both
    devices and send them here.

    regards,
    Patrick.

      Last update: 2005-11-21 09:55    [W:0.021 / U:0.212 seconds]