lkml.org 
[lkml]   [2005]   [Nov]   [21]   [last100]   RSS Feed
Views: [wrap][no wrap]   [headers]  [forward] 
 
Messages in this thread
/
From
Subject/dev/sr0 not ready, but working
Date
When I use my external case as Firewire or USB 2.0 I got the error on the 
kernel syslog:
sr 0:0:0:0: Device not ready.
last message repeated 187 times

Same using amdtp FireWire Driver and usb-storage driver.

but the drive keeps writing and the media finish and close as espected on the
95% of times, the other 5% :(.

This does not happen when the drive is on IDE interface, my kernel verison is:
2.6.14/12, and the Drive is a Pioneer DVR110D and A07 both the same onto an
ADS Tech BOX.

Regards
--
Gustavo Guillermo Pérez
Compunauta uLinux
www.compunauta.com
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/

\
 
 \ /
  Last update: 2005-11-21 23:04    [W:0.087 / U:0.020 seconds]
©2003-2018 Jasper Spaans|hosted at Digital Ocean and TransIP|Read the blog|Advertise on this site