SubjectRe: Would I be violating the GPL?
В Срд, 02.11.2005, в 17:29, Nix пишет:
> On 2 Nov 2005, Alex Lyashkov moaned:
> >>
> >> Linux 2.6 doesn't accept c++, so you have to rewrite it anyway.
> >> You should ask them if you can publish your own driver based
> >> on infos you extract from their driver.
> >>
> > without exeption c++ code can be used at drivers.
>
> The rather important `struct class' may give you trouble there.
Long time ago (over 4 years ago) i work with poring VPN and firewall
NDIS driver from Win32 to Linux. Only small kernel interface was writeln
at pure C, all other at C++. How i remember need only create operator
new and delete, also don`t use [out|in]stream.

--
FreeVPS Developers Team http://www.freevps.com
Positive Software http://www.psoft.net